This course is a deep immersion into the Mystical Kriya Yoga tradition that is not usually taught in most prenatal programs. Camella will share wisdom from decades of teaching yoga to prenatal women.
This Home Study Course Includes the Following:
1. Self-Development-This powerful section leads to deeper understanding of self during this time of transformation and understanding the transformation in others.
2. Notes on Asana Practice-Information on how and when to use asana, and particular areas of focus.
3. Asana Practice-Asana suited for the prenatal and postnatal practice, as well as, special sections using a ball, foam rollers and Aqua Yoga.
4. Theory and Philosophy-Learn how to apply the principles of yoga philosophy to pregnancy and motherhood.
5. Teaching Skills and Techniques-Deepen teaching skills for
classes directed at prenatal and postnatal students.
6. Anatomy and Physiology-Gain deeper understanding of
the changes that take place within the pregnant body.
7. Reading Assignments-Specific related segments of
"Prenatal Kriya Yoga" and other sources.
8. Case Studies and Questions-More introspective looks at
each month's theme with personal views to journal
9. Study Questions-Recaps of each month's lessons to deepen
understanding of material
10. Study Guide-To set goals for organizing time to study
We will meet on 5 Saturdays in October online for 2 hours (This will be recorded) to emphasize key points, answer any questions and discuss ideas. 10 - 11 am PCT.
Buy now and get started on the coursework.
This in depth course includes;
* Online Guidebook
* Audio/Video links
* Study Guide
* Assignments and case studies
* 5 x 2 hr zoom meetings
* A copy of my book
I will mail you my book "Prenatal Kriya Yoga" if you are in the USA once you register, otherwise you will need to purchase the book on Amazon and I will refund you $20.
Excerpts of "Prenatal Kriya Yoga" have been presented at: